- RSS Channel Showcase 6651802
- RSS Channel Showcase 2406466
- RSS Channel Showcase 6541438
- RSS Channel Showcase 3301441
Articles on this Page
- 10/10/13--21:33: _Camry Hybrid And Av...
- 01/30/14--21:59: _Stop Sale Of Avalon...
- 02/11/14--21:00: _Honda Fit Hybrid An...
- 10/09/15--13:11: _Owners Of Affected ...
- 10/16/15--12:32: _Volkswagen To Recal...
- 02/18/16--07:00: _Toyota RAV4 and RAV...
- 06/30/16--13:49: _Ford Focus Electric...
- 02/17/17--06:53: _Toyota is Globally ...
- 06/13/17--07:14: _2017 Chrysler Pacif...
- 10/13/17--13:27: _Tesla Recalls 11,00...
- 10/10/13--21:33: Camry Hybrid And Avalon Hybrid Recalled For Wiper Switch
- 01/30/14--21:59: Stop Sale Of Avalon Hybrid And Camry Hybrid
- 02/11/14--21:00: Honda Fit Hybrid And Vezel Hybrid Recalled
- 10/09/15--13:11: Owners Of Affected Diesel Engines May Not Like Volkswagen’s Fix
- 10/16/15--12:32: Volkswagen To Recall 8.5 Million Vehicles In Europe
- 02/18/16--07:00: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 EV Recalled for Seat Belt Issue
- 06/30/16--13:49: Ford Focus Electric Recalled For Transmission Differential
- 02/17/17--06:53: Toyota is Globally Recalling Its Mirai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- 06/13/17--07:14: 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Voluntarily Recalled
- 10/13/17--13:27: Tesla Recalls 11,000 Model X Over Seat Issue
Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. announced October 10 that it will conduct a non-compliance recall involving approximately 10,000 2013 – 2014 Camry and Camry Hybrid, 2013 Avalon and Avalon Hybrid as well as 2014 Corolla vehicles to replace the wiper switch. Toyota explained during manufacture of the wiper switch assembly in the involved vehicles, certain […]
The post Camry Hybrid And Avalon Hybrid Recalled For Wiper Switch appeared first on HybridCars.com.
Toyota is in hot water, having to stop sale of various models, including the Avalon hybrid and Camry hybrid, because of an issue with flammability of seat fabric on seat heaters equipped models. Toyota said it has informed the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) that it has initiated a stop sale of Avalon, Avalon […]
Yesterday Honda’s Japanese-market Fit Hybrid and Vezel Hybrid were affected by a third transmission recall Honda Motor Co., Ltd. announced a voluntary recall of the Fit Hybrid and Vezel Hybrid produced in Japan from July 2013 through February 2014. The recall has to do with a problem with the software program controlling the 7-speed dual […]
As if Volkswagen isn’t facing enough challenges, another obstacle to fixing its out-of-compliance diesels may come from an unlikely source: uncooperative customers. The new worry stems from the realization that bringing the 2.0-liter diesel engine into emission compliance will negatively affect driving experience and fuel economy. This may make owners hesitate to have the repair […]
The post Owners Of Affected Diesel Engines May Not Like Volkswagen’s Fix appeared first on HybridCars.com.
Volkswagen announced that next January it will begin recalling 8.5 million diesel vehicles in Europe, with repairs to bring the cars back into emission compliance after it was discovered they are over-polluting. The decision came after Germany’s Federal Motor Transport Authority (KBA) ordered the company to recall 2.4 million vehicles. According to Arndt Ellinghorst, senior […]
The post Volkswagen To Recall 8.5 Million Vehicles In Europe appeared first on HybridCars.com.
The Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 EV models are being recalled to address an issue with their seat belts. A total of approximately 1,124,000 units are affected by the recall, which includes the 2006-2012 RAV4 and the 2012-2014 RAV4 EV. According to Toyota, the involved vehicles are equipped with lap-shoulder seat belts in both second-row outboard […]
The post Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 EV Recalled for Seat Belt Issue appeared first on HybridCars.com.
Today, Ford Motor Company issued a recall for more than 900 Ford Focus Electric sedans. The recall stems from a problem with the car’s transmission differential assembly. Ford’s recall notice said that in certain vehicles, it is possible the differential pinion shaft could wear out, resulting in a shaft fracture that would cause the vehicle […]
The post Ford Focus Electric Recalled For Transmission Differential appeared first on HybridCars.com.
Approximately 2,840 Toyota Mirai hydrogen fuel cell vehicles are being recalled worldwide. According to the Japanese automaker, the Mirai is being recalled due to an issue with the output voltage generated by its fuel cell system. Toyota said that under certain driving conditions, there is a possibility the output voltage generated by the fuel cell […]
The post Toyota is Globally Recalling Its Mirai Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles appeared first on HybridCars.com.
Chrysler is recalling U.S. and Canadian market Pacifica Hybrids to upgrade diodes that can fail and stop propulsion. Announced last Friday, June 9, the voluntary recall is for approximately 1,369 U.S. and 309 Canadian market examples of the plug-in hybrid minivan. SEE ALSO: Chrysler Introduces America’s Most Fuel-Efficient Minivan – Just Don’t Call The Pacifica […]
The post 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid Voluntarily Recalled appeared first on HybridCars.com.
Tesla is recalling 11,000 Model X SUVs over an issue with the second row of seats. The automaker said that it discovered the issue during internal testing. The problem is that the cable that controls the recline of the rear seats is too tight. What that means is that when you raise the seatbacks from […]